Mental Fitness is the X-Factor
If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill.
If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationships.
Recent events such as the novel coronavirus, disruption in financial markets, social unrest, and political changes have over-stretched us.
You need a new upgrade in your mental operating system to not just survive but thrive in these tumultuous times.
How do we create shifts?
Two tools, PQ and Saboteur assessments, reveal your positivity quotient and the saboteurs who work to undermine positivity. Once aware, you can choose to shift to the positive. These assessments measure how much your mind is serving or sabotaging, identifying negative patterns and level of positivity
Every individual has a “judge”, you know the voice in your head that speaks of being unworthy, not good enough or undeserving. The judge is supported by a cast of other characters, saboteurs, who differ for each person. Each saboteur has a unique MO and reinforces the voice of the judge.
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training you’d be able to see the results in MRI imaging:
- Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles)
- Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (negative mental muscles)
Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results:
- At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%
- Motorolla recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees
- In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth
- At Sanofi-Aventis Pharmeceutical, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month
- At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in $91,370 increase per sales person
- At CIBC, strength in these competencies account for 32% of booked sales and 71% of pipeline sales
Learn to boost your Mental Fitness (PQ)
PQ (your Positive Intelligence Quotient) is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
And the good news is: you can boost your PQ significantly with practice.
What is PQ Positive Intelligence (PQ = Positivity Quotient)?
Positive Intelligence is the science and practice of developing mastery over your mind so you can make your highest contribution in the world.
Why Positive Intelligence?
Like being physically fit, allows one to climb steep hills with ease, so does being mentally fit allow one to handle life’s challenges easily. Mental fitness increases happiness, satisfaction and a joy-filled life. It leads to a quicker recovery when you are thrown off balance. Negativity is diminished which leads to greater productivity, performance and joy! It takes practice; mental fitness practice empowers a shift to positivity.